CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information when you interact with First Texas Homes online, for example, from your visits to and use of our Website, from your email correspondence to us, from your online responses to us and from anything else that you post online, for example on Social Media pages, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, etc. The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other sources.
- Sales/Marketing Information Requests. If you request information about our homes or communities, we collect the information you provide, including the identity of the home and community, your name, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Warranty, Customer Service, and General Inquiries Regarding Your Current First Texas Home. If you submit a warranty request, have a customer service question or other question regarding your current home, we collect the information you provide, including the nature of the warranty request, identity of your community, name, address, phone numbers, and email address.
- Customer Surveys. If you submit a response to one of our customer surveys, we collect the information you provide, including your survey response, name, address, phone numbers and email address.
- General Information Requests. If you submit a question or request regarding First Texas Homes, we collect the information you provide, including your name, address, phone numbers, and email address.
- Third-Party Information. We may collect or purchase information from other parties, for example marketing companies. If you have responded to, or interacted with, third parties who share your information with us, we collect the information the third party provides to us, including your name, address, phone numbers, and email address.
- Social Media. We may collect information from Social Media websites (for example, Facebook® Twitter®, etc.) upon which First Texas Homes maintains a page or wherever First Texas Homes is mentioned. If you submit or post information on Social Media websites, we collect the information you provide, including your email address.
- Automated Information. We have automated means of collecting information from you when you visit our Website or interact with us on the Internet. Our purpose for collecting such information is to allow user-friendly experience when visiting our Website, to inform us of activity concerning our Website, and to support our marketing efforts. We collect the domain from which you accessed the Internet, the date and time you accessed the Website, any referring website or IP associated with that website, the pages you visit on our Website or third party sites, the length of time spent on our Website and individual pages, browser type or version, and your Internet service provider.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION.
First Texas Homes may disclose the information we collect, without notice to you, to the following categories of third parties:
- Subcontractors and Service Providers Providing Services to First Texas Homes and First Texas Homes Homeowners. If you are a First Texas Homes homeowner or prospective homeowner, we share your information with our subcontractors, service providers, and developers of communities, in response to your warranty or customer service requests, and to provide services to you and our other homeowners. We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as sending marketing communications to you, performing surveys of our customers, managing our customer information or performing analysis for us.
- First Texas Homes Affiliates. We may share your information with First Texas Homes affiliates, including preferred lenders and title companies, and sister builders.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your personal information with other third parties for their direct marketing purposes, such as marketing products and services to you.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your information with third parties, including law enforcement, in response to legal process and to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal, suspicious or fraudulent activities involving the Website, you or us.
- Storage. We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of helping us gather, store and maintain online data.
PROCESS FOR REVIEW AND TO REQUEST CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE.
First Texas Homes has no process whereby consumers can review and request changes to their personal information collected by First Texas Homes.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
We may provide links, through advertisements or otherwise, to other websites. Those sites may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for their content or privacy policies. Please visit those sites to review their privacy policies.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN.
Our Website contains general information not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not use this Website, and we encourage parents to supervise their children while online.